A horse for the summer / Michelle Bates.
- 6 of 6 copies available at Sage Library System. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Lake County Library District.
- 0 of 0 copies available at Christmas Valley Branch Library.
0 current holds with 6 total copies.
Summary:When Tom is left a prize-winning showjumper for the summer, things don't turn out quite as he'd hoped.
Search for related items by series
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Circulation Modifier||Age Hold Protection||Active/Create Date||Status||Due Date|
|Silver Lake Branch Library||X BATES (Text)||37620000941411||New Juvenile||Book||System_Only_3months||04/01/2020||Available||-|
- ISBN: 0794536271
- ISBN: 9781601303899
- ISBN: 9780794536275
- Physical Description: 132 pages : illustration, map ; 20 cm.
- Publisher: Tulsa, Oklahoma : EDC Publishing, 2016.
When Tom is left a prize-winning showjumper for the summer, things don't turn out quite as he'd hoped.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Horses > Juvenile fiction.
Stables > Juvenile fiction.