Knights vs. dinosaurs / Matt Phelan.
- 9 of 11 copies available at Sage Library System. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Lake County Library District.
- 0 of 0 copies available at Lake County Main Library - Lakeview.
0 current holds with 11 total copies.
Summary:With the realm at peace and few dragons about, the Knights of the Round Table are bored, so Merlin sends them to face the most terrible lizards of all--dinosaurs.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Circulation Modifier||Age Hold Protection||Active/Create Date||Status||Due Date|
|Christmas Valley Branch Library||X PHELAN (Text)||37620000940991||New Juvenile||Book||System_Only_3months||04/01/2020||Checked out||11/03/2020|
- ISBN: 9780062686237
- ISBN: 0062686232
- Physical Description: 148 pages : illustrations ; 22 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York, NY : Greenwillow Books, an imprint of HarperCollins Publishers, 2018.
"The most uproarious battle of all time" -- from front cover.
With the realm at peace and few dragons about, the Knights of the Round Table are bored, so Merlin sends them to face the most terrible lizards of all--dinosaurs.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Knights and knighthood > Juvenile fiction.
Dinosaurs > Juvenile fiction.
Characters and characteristics in literature > Juvenile fiction.
Merlin (Legendary character) > Juvenile fiction.
Time travel > Juvenile fiction.