Wundersmith : the calling of Morrigan Crow / Jessica Townsend ; illustrated by James Madsen.
- 8 of 9 copies available at Sage Library System. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Lake County Library District.
- 0 of 0 copies available at Lake County Main Library - Lakeview.
0 current holds with 9 total copies.
Summary:"Morrigan Crow is now a proud scholar in the elite Wundrous Society, but must prove that she belongs in the Society, while battling a new evil"--
Search for related items by series
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Circulation Modifier||Age Hold Protection||Active/Create Date||Status||Due Date|
|Silver Lake Branch Library||X TOWNSEND (Text)||37620000951386||New Juvenile||Book||System_Only_3months||09/01/2020||Checked out||05/03/2021|
- ISBN: 9780316508919
- Physical Description: 525 pages : illustrations ; 21 cm
- Edition: First US edition.
- Publisher: New York ; Little, Brown and Company, 2018.
Sequel to: Nevermoor: The trials of Morrigan Crow.
"Simultanelously published in 2018 by Hachette Children's Group in the UK and Hachette Australia"--Title page verso.
"Morrigan Crow is now a proud scholar in the elite Wundrous Society, but must prove that she belongs in the Society, while battling a new evil"-- Provided by publisher.
Search for related items by subject