How to read a book / Kwame Alexander ; art by Melissa Sweet.
- 11 of 11 copies available at Sage Library System. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Lake County Library District.
- 0 of 0 copies available at Lake County Main Library - Lakeview.
0 current holds with 11 total copies.
Summary:Suggests a method of reading that begins with planting oneself beneath a tree and leads to a book party one hopes will never end.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Circulation Modifier||Age Hold Protection||Active/Create Date||Status||Due Date|
|Silver Lake Branch Library||E ALEXANDER (Text)||37620000938680||New Juvenile||Book||System_Only_3months||02/21/2020||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780062307811
- ISBN: 0062307819
- Physical Description: 30 unnumbered pages : color illustrations ; 27 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York, NY : Harper, an imprint of HarperCollins Publishers, 
Suggests a method of reading that begins with planting oneself beneath a tree and leads to a book party one hopes will never end.
|Target Audience Note:||
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Books and reading > Juvenile fiction.
Books and reading > Fiction.