- 9 of 9 copies available at Sage Library System. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Lake County Library District.
- 0 of 0 copies available at Lake County Main Library - Lakeview.
0 current holds with 9 total copies.
Summary:When all of their special Saturday plans go awry, Ava and her mother still find a way to appreciate one another and their time together.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Circulation Modifier||Age Hold Protection||Active/Create Date||Status||Due Date|
|Paisley Branch Library||E MORA (Text)||37620000949950||New Juvenile||Book||System_Only_3months||07/17/2020||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780316431279
- ISBN: 0316431273
- Physical Description: 32 unnumbered pages : color illustrations ; 27 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York ; Little, Brown and Company, 2019.
- Copyright: ©2019
When all of their special Saturday plans go awry, Ava and her mother still find a way to appreciate one another and their time together.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Mothers and daughters > Juvenile fiction.
Adaptability (Psychology) > Juvenile fiction.