Mr. Sunny is funny! / Dan Gutman ; pictures by Jim Paillot.
- 7 of 8 copies available at Sage Library System. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Lake County Library District.
- 0 of 0 copies available at Lake County Main Library - Lakeview.
0 current holds with 8 total copies.
Summary:Second-grade graduate A.J. and his family rent a beach house, but summer vacation is ruined when annoying Andrea shows up and develops a crush on the lifeguard.
Search for related items by series
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Circulation Modifier||Age Hold Protection||Active/Create Date||Status||Due Date|
|Paisley Branch Library||X GUTMAN (Text)||37620000944142||New Juvenile||Book||System_Only_3months||05/07/2020||Reshelving||-|
- ISBN: 9780061346095 (pbk.)
- ISBN: 0061346098 (pbk.)
- ISBN: 9780061346101 (lib. bdg.)
- ISBN: 0061346101 (lib. bdg.)
- Physical Description: 105 pages : illustrations ; 20 cm.
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York : HarperTrophy, 
- Copyright: ©2008.
Second-grade graduate A.J. and his family rent a beach house, but summer vacation is ruined when annoying Andrea shows up and develops a crush on the lifeguard.
|Target Audience Note:||
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||A. J. (Fictitious character) > Juvenile fiction.
Vacations > Juvenile fiction.
Summer > Juvenile fiction.
Beaches > Juvenile fiction.